Lenoch Engineering Ltd in Rugby approached us for an office build on their workshop mezzanine floor along with other refurbishment works in June 2016. The works included:
- Created a composite partition walled area with 3no single glazed windows and black laminate skirting
- Oak veneered cellular core doors with 150mm x 1500mm clear glass vision panels.
- Dividing partition in the same specification but with no windows.
- Both rooms fitted with 600mm x 600mm suspended ceiling grid system fitted with white flat board ceiling tiles and 600mm x 600mm LED lighting panels fitted.
- Decoration to ground floor reception foyer (walls and ceiling), corridor (walls and ceiling), stairwell walls and ceiling.
- Removed existing toilet from 1st floor and supplied and installed new white ceramic toilet and cistern.
- Stripped out cable tray on mezzanine floor and disconnected power supply.
- Supplied and installed 4no twin RCD protected sockets.
We can proudly say that we have had numerous repeat work from them and in fact we are currently carrying our more work for them at the moment.